Labor Day Weekend is without question one of the biggest weekends of the year, the end of summer is near and it is a time to enjoy the long weekend. To help you find the best places to soak up the sun and spend your nights at, Splash Magazines Worldwide has put together a list of some of the best parties and restaurants to hit on the West Coast.
Double Cross, a premium vodka handcrafted in the heart of Slovakia has provided some tasty recipes for you to enjoy Labor Day. The 7x distilled and filtered, Double Cross uses activated charcoal and diamond dust to create the distinctive taste which has allowed the brand to beat out Ketel One, Belvedere and Grey Goose in the Wine Enthusiast Rating.
INGREDIENTS FOR “DISTRICT”
2 oz. Double Cross Vodka
.75 oz. Lime Juice
.5 oz. Honey Syrup
2 Kaffir Lime Leaves
1. Combine all ingredients and shake with ice
2. Strain into a highball glass with fresh ice
3. Top with club soda and garnish with kaffir lime leaves, enjoy!
INGREDIENTS FOR “THE UNION”
2 oz. Double Cross Vodka
.75 oz. Aperol
.5 oz. Benedictine
.75 oz. Lemon Juice
1. Combine all ingredients and stir with ice
2. Strain into a coupe glass
3. Garnish with lemon and raspberries, enjoy!
INGREDIENTS FOR “ROUTE 27”
1 oz. Double Cross Vodka
1 oz. Sherry
.5 oz. Simple Syrup
.5 oz. Lemon Juice
1. Combine all ingredients except blackberries
2. Shake with ice and pour into a highball glass full of crushed ice
3. Top with a splash of soda and muddled blackberries, enjoy!
Gracias Madre WeHo
Now Open for Lunch
You asked, they listened – lunch al fresco. Gracias Madre WeHo is now open at 11am daily! We’ll catch you on our favorite LA patio. Reserve Now.Cocktails To GoYour favorite take-home cocktails are now available in 4-packs! Options include:
- Negroni 4-pack (8oz each, serves 2)
- Purista Margarita 4-pack (8oz each, serves 2)
- Sangria 4-pack (8oz each, serves 2)
- Paloma 4-pack (8oz each, serves 2)
Not to forget, Gracias Madre WeHo continues to operate its bottle retail shop with the best competitive pricing on agave-based spirits, mezcals and tequilas.
Craving Something Sweet? New Desserts at Gracias Madre WeHo
Yup, you heard it here first – Gracias Madre has upgraded their dessert game! Executive Chef Mario Alberto takes decadence to a new level with these latest dessert creations, available now at Gracias Madre West Hollywood.
- Rose-Berry Summer Galette – Rose infused strawberries, baked in a homemade pastry crust, topped with Vanilla Ice Cream ($14)
- Fig Tres Leches Cake with Oatmeal Florentine Cookie ($14)
- Chocolate Gluten-Free Brownie topped with a chocolate ganache frosting and caramelized plantains ($12)
- Ice Cream ($8) New Flavors:
- Chocolate Hazelnut
- Hibiscus Ginger (Seasonal)
LASeptember Meal Cleanse Plan
Quarantine 15? During a time when it’s more important than ever to boost our immune systems and nurture our bodies, there’s no better time than now to reset your body with Cafe Gratitude’s Meal Cleanse Plan. Take advantage of 30% off when you sign up in-store or online September 14-30. Enjoy a curated, balanced menu of breakfast, bowls, salads, pressed juices and herbal tonics and experience a feeling of lightness and renewal. Your body will thank you later.Sign-up today in-store or online at 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞.𝐜𝐨𝐦
HI-CHEW, the immensely fruity, intensely chewy candy,welcomes candy enthusiasts to the opening day of the 2020 HI-CHEW™Fantasy Flavor Games. This voting competition allows participants to rank which unique HI-CHEW™ flavor they would like to see launched in the United States. Throughout the month of September, fans will have the opportunity to choose from 20 exotic HI-CHEW™ flavors.Flavors will go head-to-head each week until the winning flavor is announced on September 30th. A few offerings in the flavor games include: Tangerine & Orange, Muscat White Grape, Fruit Tart, Blue Hawaii and Black Cherry. The Fantasy Flavor Games voting begins today on hi-chew.com/flavor-games and runs through September 29, 2020.