Las Vegas is quickly becoming not only the top travel and vacation destination in the United States, but now it is the place to be for live sports. Las Vegas is offering sports fans their dream weekend in Las Vegas with an ‘Ultimate Sports Weekend’ from February 3rd through the 6th with an event for everyone.
Marquee sporting events and thrilling activations throughout the destination will include:
East-West Shrine Bowl @ Allegiant Stadium – Thursday, Feb. 3
NHL All-Star Weekend @ T-Mobile Arena – Friday, Feb. 4 (Skills Competition)– Saturday, Feb. 5 (3-on-3 Tournament)
UFC Hermansson vs. Strickland @ UFC Apex – Saturday, Feb. 5
NFL Pro-Bowl @ Allegiant Stadium – Sunday, Feb. 6
Fans visiting for the all the action can be sure to pre-game and post-game Vegas style with new entertainment residencies on the Las Vegas Strip, plus Kane Brown on Feb. 4 and Garth Brooks Feb. 4-5.
Taking place the weekend just before the big game, visitors can be sure to get their Super Bowl bets placed just in time. This comes weeks before the MLB’s Big League Weekend in Las Vegas March 12-13 and the destination hosting its first NFL Draft April 28-30. There will be plenty of different ways to enjoy the draft and it should be a wildly entertaining experience with Caesars Entertainment, the Official Casino Sponsor of the NFL, hosting the NFL Draft Main Stage which will be constructed next to the Caesars Forum Conference Center. If you can’t make it for NHL All-Star Weekend, a home game to experience the Vegas Golden Knights is a must.
The National Hockey League’s transformation of the city of Las Vegas for the 2022 Honda NHL® All-Star Weekend festivities will see the entertainment capital of the world host the 2022 Truly Hard Seltzer NHL Fan Fair™ – a four-day, 300,000 square-foot family-friendly fan festival at Las Vegas Convention Center West Hall from February 3-6. Tickets to the 2022 Truly Hard Seltzer NHL Fan Fair™, the official fan festival of the 2022 Honda NHL® All-Star Weekend, are available for purchase at NHL.com/FanFair while supplies last. The 2022 Truly Hard Seltzer NHL Fan Fair™ will offer fans of all teams interactive hockey games; special appearances by NHL alumni; the seventh annual NHL Mascot Showdown™ presented by Upper Deck featuring 29 NHL Mascots™, including local favorite Chance™; NHL memorabilia and trophy displays including the iconic Stanley Cup®; and dozens of other dynamic activities, all included with the price of admission. Fans can purchase officially licensed NHL® All-Star merchandise as well as 32 team assortments at the Honda NHL® All-Star Weekend’s flagship store, and there will be official watch parties for the 2022 NHL All-Star Skills™ presented by DraftKings Sportsbook and the 2022 Honda NHL® All-Star Game telecasts. Ticket InformationTickets for all four days are available in advance at NHL.com/FanFair at $15 for adults and $12 for youth, seniors, college students and members of the military. Applicable fees will apply. Children three years of age and under will be admitted free of charge. WHAT:2022 Truly Hard Seltzer NHL Fan Fair™ WHEN:Thursday, Feb. 3, 2022: 3 p.m. – 9 p.m. PT Friday, Feb. 4, 2022: 3 p.m. – 9 p.m. PT Saturday, Feb. 5, 2022: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. PTSunday, Feb. 6, 2022: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. PT WHERE: Las Vegas Convention Center West Hall300 Convention Center DriveLas Vegas, NV 89109 2022 NHL Mascot Showdown™ presented by Upper DeckOne of the most anticipated events at the 2022 Truly Hard Seltzer NHL Fan Fair™ is the 2022 NHL Mascot Showdown™ presented by Upper Deck. 29 NHL Mascots™ (not every NHL team has its own mascot) will showcase their hockey skills and athletic prowess in three days of friendly, but fierce competition on Feb. 3, 5 and 6.
NHL All-Star Future Goals ™ Kids Day presented by SAP (Friday, Feb. 4, 2022: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. PT)Kids Day (private event) will reward 500 Las Vegas students from Clark County, who, with in-market support from the Vegas Golden Knights, have participated in the NHL/NHLPA Future Goals™ program, with an opportunity to experience NHL Fan Fair and hear from a panel of professionals in hockey at 10 a.m. PT, who utilize the principles of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math daily. Students, teachers and chaperones will have an opportunity to meet a variety of NHL mascots and participate in NHL Fan Fair activities, including a STEM & Sustainability-themed scavenger hunt. The panel includes Ashali Vise, VGK Rink-side Reporter (emcee); Tyler Ferraro, VGK, Manager, Entertainment Experience; Andrew Ference, NHL Director, Social Impact, Growth & Fan Development; Joan Kilban, 2020 Future Goals™ Most Valuable Teacher of the Year presented by SAP Winner; and Dan Fleetwood, Vice President of Global Sponsorships, SAP. The 2022 Truly Hard Seltzer NHL Fan Fair™ will feature the following attractions with more than a dozen official NHL partners and licensees participating to engage fans:
- Truly: As title partner and part of NHL Fan Fair, Truly Hard Seltzer is giving fans the opportunity to meet and take a photo with an NHL alumni alongside the Truly Zamboni, sample new product (if you’re 21 years old or older) and try their luck with “Truly Hard Trivia.” Additionally, fans can test their hockey skills at the Truly Hard Seltzer NHL All-Star Skills Zone by participating in the Hardest Shot, Rapid Fire, Skee Puck, and Shutout Challenges.
- Autograph Stage: Guests will be able to meet and greet Hall of Famers and NHL Alumni.
- Discover: The Discover activation will include a 20-foot Discover / NHL All-Star Drop Trailer that will open to distribute premium items as well as act as a location for Talent photos while on-site. The Trailer features two 60” TVs that will display relevant Discover content. In addition to the Drop Trailer, Discover will have an oversized 24-foot x12-foot Air Hockey table for fans to play.
- Dunkin’: Dunkin’s Fan Zone will be a fun NHL All-Star destination for fans. The pop-up will offer Air and Bubble Hockey games, a DJ, and a fun photo opportunity with a custom donut wall. All are welcome to stop by and enjoy free Dunkin’ samples.
- ESPN: The NHL is officially on its new home at The Walt Disney Company – on ESPN, ESPN+, Hulu and ABC! Fans will get an opportunity to step into the ESPN+ Locker Room, which allows them to take a customized photo opp. Guests will be able to enter their own names and numbers and watch them dynamically appear on the back of the official Eastern or Western Conference All-Star Jerseys. Fans will pose in front of their customized jerseys for a shareable photo experience. Fans will also have the opportunity to drop a puck in an ESPN supersized Plinko game to win ESPN and ESPN+ branded prizes.
- Fanatics: Visit the NHL All-Star Official Merchandise Shop – A Fanatics Experience – for the best selection of NHL All-Star jerseys, apparel, headwear, and souvenirs available. In addition to shopping for all your NHL All-Star essentials, stop by the Fanatics Authentic shop-in-shop featuring an unmatched assortment of autographed memorabilia and collectibles from the biggest names in the NHL.
- Franklin Sports Kids Zone: Designed for hockey’s youngest fans, the Franklin Sports Kids Zone will have fun games and activities as well as two ball hockey rinks for children to experience.
- GEICO: Before the puck drops, visit GEICO at NHL Fan Fair to enter for a chance to win a $500 gift card! There’s no purchase necessary to enter and official rules can be found at GEICOhockey.com/allstar. While you’re there, snap a photo in the GEICO NHL All-Star penalty box, spin the giant hockey puck, and play our goalie reflex game!
- Guaranteed Rate: If you think you have what it takes to shoot the puck like an NHL All-Star, put your skills on display at the Accuracy Challenge presented by Guaranteed Rate, the Official Mortgage Partner of the NHL!
- HeadCount: HeadCount will be hosting a voter registration booth to engage and inform eligible U.S. voters. A non-profit, non-partisan organization, HeadCount works to help make civic participation the most culturally-relevant form of personal expression. This will be their first major professional sports league event.
- Hockey Hall of Fame: Visit the Hockey Hall of Fame exhibit featuring the NHL Trophy Showcase presented by Discover including 19 of the most prestigious NHL Trophies. Explore NHL All-Star and Olympic Hockey artifacts and learn about the history and evolution of professional hockey in the state of Nevada.
- Honda: Fans can show off their hockey skills at the Precision Passing Challenge or try their luck at the Honda Puck Drop for a chance to win great prizes! They can also check out the lineup of hockey-bag-ready Honda vehicles on display including the Ridgeline, Civic Hatchback, and All-New Passport TrailSport.
- Live Mural eXperience by David Arrigo: Stop by to watch as artist David Arrigo creates a mural celebrating the NHL All-Star Game along with some of Las Vegas’ iconic past and present entertainers.
- Navy Federal Credit Union: Visit the Navy Federal Credit Union Hockey Puck Shot Challenge to test your range and accuracy to receive a hockey-themed prize!
- NHL Fan Access™ App presented by Ticketmaster: As the official event app, NHL Fan Access™ features maps, schedules, the “Ask Stanley” virtual assistant, opportunities to win prizes, and much more. Download the app today!
- NHL Network™: Fans can practice like the pros and test their stick skills by shooting pucks into a stacked washer and dryer unit.
- NHL® Presents the American Legacy Black Hockey History Tour: The NHL and American Legacy present a mobile museum that celebrates black achievement in hockey. The museum showcases today’s stars while also looking back at the pioneers and trailblazers who helped shape NHL history. For the full tour schedule, visit NHL.com/BlackHockeyHistory.
- NHL STREET™: The NHL STREET™ Showcase, in partnership with RCX Sports, will feature more than 300 local boys and girls throughout the weekend. The Showcase will be the first-look at the League’s new era of street and ball hockey programming, which will launch later this season. Follow @NHLStreet on Instagram or visit www.nhlstreetevents.com for more information.
- PPG: Guests can partake in the PPG Shoot & Score to test their shooting accuracy from 15 feet, 30 feet as well as 40 feet from the goal to win prizes.
- Stanley Cup® Display: Fans can take a photo with the most iconic trophy in professional sports.
- Ticketmaster Theater: Inside NHL Fan Fair, the Ticketmaster Theater will feature appearances from NHL Alumni throughout the weekend and will be the home for the 2022 Honda NHL® All-Star Game and 2022 NHL All-Star Skills™ presented by DraftKings Sportsbook Watch Parties.
- Topps: Fans can purchase Topps 2021-22 NHL stickers and albums, play interactive mini games to win physical and digital prize packs in Topps SKATE and spin a prize wheel to win a variety of great prizes!
- Ultimate NHL Bedroom presented by The Northwest Group: Visit the “Ultimate NHL Bedroom”, presented by The Northwest Group, featuring an NHL fan bedroom display with the latest in-home products and accessories for all NHL fans! Customize and/or Personalize NHL Throws, Pillows and Beach Towels with photos or names to create one of kind NHL items and memories.
- Upper Deck: Stop by the Upper Deck booth to get your own personalized NHL All-Star trading card and learn how you can get a free NHL All-Star trading card set on UpperDeckEpack.com! While you are there, try your luck by playing “Puck-O” or Pack Wars. Collect the Best. Collect Upper Deck!
- Vegas Golden Knights: Get up close with some iconic elements from the Vegas Golden Knights brand. Experience the World’s Fastest Ice Resurfacer, the famous Battle Wagon, and the fan favorite Museum Truck.
- Your Ears Rock: Stop over and hear how loud (in decibels) you hit your slap shot using state of the art Sound Level Meters (SLM) that will measure the peak impulse level of the hockey puck when it makes contact with the hockey stick, learn about the importance of protecting our hearing health, as well as its connection to our overall wellness. The Loudest Slap Shot Competition Presented by Your Ears Rock is an ear-opening experience for all ages!